What To Expect
Explore a variety of wine, beer and food from local restaurants, craft breweries and Ontario wineries at Hamilton’s 8th Annual Food and Drink Fest. There will also be a great selection of international wines and spirits, bakeries and delicious food products for you to taste and try. It’s more than just good food and drinks; it’s a unique way to explore the amazing food scene of Hamilton, Halton Niagara and beyond!So gather your your family, friends and co-workers and "raise a glass" at the Festival with Taste!
- You and your gang can purchase your admission tickets at the door when you arrive
- Once inside, you will receive a complementary sample glass that you can use to try samples of the various alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks that will be showcased
- You will also receive an Official Show Program to help you decide what restaurants, wineries, and breweries you want to try first!
- The last step before joining in the good cheer is to purchase your Sample Tickets. You will recieve your sample tickets when you arrive at the show entrance, which you will then redeem at the various exhibitor displays to sample desserts, different cuisines, and drinks.
$10 you get (12) Sample Tickets
$20 you get (25) Sample Tickets
FYI - Most samples will range between 1- 7 Sample Tickets
- While enjoying the delicious food and drink our region has to offer, you and your gang can mingle with fellow guests, listen and watch some great entertainment on the main stage, take in one of the many daily cooking demonstrations or do a little shopping
- Be adventurous and try something new or reacquaint yourself with something old
- Last but certainly not least, have Fun!
Friday April 12th 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Saturday April 13th 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday April 14th 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Careport Expo Centre - 270 Londwood Road, South
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8P 0A3
(Hwy 403 & Aberdeen Ave)